Geddy Lee HairStyle (Men HairStyles)

Geddy Lee HairStyle 

Geddy Lee

Geddy Lee, OC (born Gary Lee Weinrib; July 29, 1953),[1] is a Canadian musician and songwriter, best known as the lead vocalist, bassist, and keyboardist for the Canadian rock group Rush. Lee joined what would become Rush in September 1968, at the request of his childhood friend Alex Lifeson, replacing original bassist and frontman Jeff Jones.[2] In addition to his composing, arranging, and performing duties for Rush, Lee has produced for various other bands, including Rocket Science. Lee's first solo effort, My Favourite Headache, was released in 2000.
An award-winning musician, Lee's style, technique, and skill on the bass guitar have inspired many rock musicians such as Cliff Burton of Metallica,[3] Steve Harris of Iron Maiden,[4] John Myung of Dream Theater,[5] and Les Claypool of Primus.[6] Along with his Rush bandmates � guitarist Alex Lifeson and drummer Neil Peart � Lee was made an Officer of the Order of Canada on May 9, 1996. The trio was the first rock band to be so honoured, as a group.[7] Lee is ranked 13th by Hit Parader on their list of the 100 Greatest Heavy Metal vocalists of all time.
Early years
Geddy Lee was born Gary Lee Weinrib on July 29, 1953 in Willowdale, (North York) Toronto, Ontario, Canada to Morris and Mary Weinrib (n�e Manya Rubenstein).[1][9] Lee's stage name, Geddy, was inspired by his mother's heavily accented pronunciation of his given first name, Gary, and it later became his high school nickname before he adopted it as his stage name. In an interview written in Bass Frontiers Magazine, Geddy Lee explains; "My born name is Gary. My real name, now, is Geddy. Okay, it's like the same story of Leave it to Beaver. (laughs). The story goes: my mother is Polish and she has a very thick accent. When I was about twelve years old, I had a friend who, whenever he heard my mother pronounce my name, he thought she was calling me, 'Geddy'. He started calling me 'Geddy', and eventually, all of my friends started calling me 'Geddy', and eventually my mother started to call me 'Geddy', for real. And eventually, I changed my name legally to 'Geddy', so that's the story and that's my name, Geddy."
Lee's parents were Jewish refugees from Poland who had been survivors of Dachau and Bergen-Belsen concentration camps during World War II. In 2004, Jweekly featured Lee's reflections on his mother's experiences as a refugee, and of his own Jewish heritage.[9] In an interview with Rob Tannenbaum of Maxim, Lee described the two most Jewish things about him as "[M]y nose and my sense of humor. I'm kind of a Jewish atheist: I bathe in the racial beauty of Judaism, but I don�t really see what that has to do with a belief in God. The only time I pray is on the tennis court."
Lee attended the same elementary school as comedian Rick Moranis.[12] Geddy Lee also attended Willowdale Junior High School with Steve Shutt of the Montreal Canadiens.
Lee married Nancy Young in 1976. They have a son, Julian, and a daughter, Kyla.


source by :wikipedia


Below are the Geddy Lee HairStyle , hopefully its can become your inspiration.



















Give us Comment if you think the HairStyles above can Inspire you...

Thank u .. ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment