Jonathan Groff HairStyle (Men HairStyles)

Jonathan Groff HairStyle 

Jonathan Groff

Jonathan Drew Groff (born March 26, 1985) is American singer, song-writer and stage and screen actor. He originated the lead role of Melchior Gabor in Broadway musical Spring Awakening for which he earned 2007 Tony Award nomination. He regularly appears on Off-Broadway stage in plays and musicals and he received critical acclaim for his role in London West End production of Deathtrap. His other theatre credits include Hair as Claude, Red, Fame, and Off-Broadway production of Prayer for My Enemy by Craig Lucas for which he earned an Obie Award. He is one of the youngest actors to be nominated for a Tony award.

Early life

Groff was born in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, to a Methodist mother � Julie, a physical education teacher � and Mennonite father � Jim, a harness horse trainer and driver. He has one older brother, David. Of his upbringing, he has said "My mother�s side of the family is Methodist, which is how I was raised. It was conservative in that I had strong values�sitting down and eating with the family every day, listening to authority and going to church every week and having perfect attendance at Sunday school. But at the same time, my parents always encouraged my brother and me to be happy with what we were doing. My parents were athletes in high school; my mom and my dad were the stars of the basketball team, but they never pushed my brother and me to be anything we didn�t want to be."[1] He graduated from Conestoga Valley High School in 2003 and was going to attend Carnegie Mellon University until he booked his first professional job in New York City, the Broadway musical In My Life.


source by :wikipedia


Below are the Jonathan Groff HairStyle , hopefully its can become your inspiration.












Give us Comment if you think the HairStyles above can Inspire you...

Thank u .. ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment